Wednesday, December 30, 2015

time

So like another year has come and gone. And in many ways this was a really good year for me. It started out with the cleaning out of Barb's hoarder cat lady house. Truly one of the worst places I've ever been in. Then I went to life coaching which turned out to be really worth the money. Then I got this Mac computer which has changed my life. It is so easy to use.

Then I went to see Paul Rodgers which was a life time dream. We went with Steven and Ash so it was really special and fun and memorable. Then I went to Seattle to visit Elyce. That was a wonderful trip. Then I applied for law school.

Finally I attended the Micro Play workshop in SF. That was really great and inspirational. Christmas has been lovely and tomorrow Steven and Ash come up for a visit to start the New Year on a high note. The only down side has been spending 1000 dollars on my dog and still not knowing what's wrong with  her!

My goals for next year are to complete a year of law school and to only buy four rings, one for Valentine's, one for my anniversary, one for my birthday, and the last for Christmas. This will prove to be a huge restraint over my usual 30+ rings per year! Yes it's true; I have a huge collection of rings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment