Here is the view of my magnificent life! This is what I see when I write this blog. Only it's winter now and everything is covered with snow. I love this homely view; it's homey to me. Past the tall grass of the meadow lies a year round creek. Often the meadow fills up with deer.
This is the view I will look at as I attend law school. I've been accepted and have decided to go. I don't really know what I'll do with a JD once I have it, but I believe that will be revealed when the time comes!
I've taken my first class in the Foundation course, and it was really interesting.
This Saturday I go to a retreat with my life coach Katie. There will be six other women there. We will be planning our intentions for 2016. There will be vision boards. Besides keeping a B average at school I want to continue this blog. I haven't prioritized it for awhile because the Holidays always put me into another space/time.
But losing my lovely dog, Polly, reminds me how wonderful my daily life is, and I need to focus on that miracle by writing here. Because you can lose something you love so quickly. I also want to finish typing the last few pages of my play. I want to sent it to Edie and Earl just to see if they'd consider putting it on.
I don't think it's their type of thing. Too dark. But they are the only game in town so I'll have to give them a shot. Anyway so much in my life gets done in front of this window!
No comments:
Post a Comment